MAKING HARD WORK EASIER!!
- Manufacturers of the famous Rollamaster Tailing Chute for over 25 years. Forget the rest - BUY THE BEST!
- Portable, easy to use and maintenance free.
- Patented vee roller configuration to ensure the safe, smooth and speedy throughput of lambs with less drag and less stress.
- Lambs from 2 weeks to 3 months are handled easily with quick adjustment for different sized animals.
- Loading and unloading is simple with 4-5 lambs able to be worked on by multiple operators if desired.
- Ideal for drenching, ear marking, tailing, docking, castration and inoculation.
- Easy to set up, fold down and transport around the farm.
- Manufactured with electroplated steel and heavy duty polyethylene rollers providing strong, durable construction to withstand New Zealand's harsh weather conditions
- Available in two sizes: Farmers or Contractors (with or without Rollamaster Tipper - see below)
We have continually invested in on-farm research and development resulting in ongoing development and refinement of our Rollamaster tailing chutes. This is demonstrated most recently by the addition of the New Rollamaster Tipper tailing chute. The Rollamaster Tipper Chute allows lambs to be released onto their feet, tipping them out of the shute rather than just dropping them to the ground. Benefits include:
- Reduced stress on your lambs
- Saves operator back and arm strain
- Saves a labour unit
- Can be retro-fitted to existing Rollamaster chutes
(with limited engineering work)